3P Third Party Testing is a Notified Body, NB 2652, and can test the reaction to fire performance of cables in accordance with to EN 50575:2014+A1:2016 Power, control and communication cables. Cables for general applications in construction works subject to reaction to fire requirements.
3P is accredited by DANAK to perform certification in accordance with the following standards:
- Product standard EN 50575:2014+A1:2016
- Heat Release and Smoke Production, EN 50399:2011
- Vertical Flame Propagation for a Single Conductor or Cable, EN 60332-1-2:2004
- pH and Conductivity of Gases Evolved During Combustion, EN 50267-2-3:1998 & EN 60754-2:2014
- Smoke Density of Cables Burning, EN 61034-2:2005
- Vertical Flame Spread of Vertically-Mounted Bunched Wires or Cables, EN 60332-3-22:2009, EN 60332-3-23:2009, EN 60332-3-24:2009 & EN 60332-3-25:2009